Saturday 8 October 2011

MIND & HEART: ASPECT OF LOVE.

 MIND & HEART: ASPECT OF LOVE.
By Abdi M. Abdallah.


What’s love? Does love exist? Is it love from the heart or love from the mind? How come it is my heart that loves? That I love you from the deepest part of my heart; from the bottom of my heart. Where is this deepest part and the bottom of my heart really? What then is this heart? The heart that feels and expresses love for you.

What’s the function of a heart? Is there a connection between the heart’s assigned role and love? Was my heart meant to love you? Does your heart and mine get hurt? Which part of your body hurts? Where do these feelings of love and hurt emanate from?

Where does love come from? Is it from my mind or my heart? Between my mind and my heart, who co-ordinates the functioning of my body? When I see you, what then tells me that I have never seen such a beautiful flower? Is it the heart that tells my eyes or my mind that does so? Does my heart have a thinking capacity? Does my heart store mental pictures too?

The heart, for the Biology maybe I do not understand, has a sole role of pumping blood to the whole of my body. So, do we have two hearts? One that does the pumping of blood and the one that loves. Or is it that the heart I have is dual purpose: blood pumping and loving. Where does hypertension result from? Is it the mind that overworks the heart or the heart overworks itself? Is this love transmitted through blood?
How come I love you so much? Why do I love you so much? That your absence makes me feel lonely than your presence. When did I start loving you? Was it love at first sight? How did it happen? My heart told me to love you. Is that so? How sure are you that I truly love you from the deepest part of my heart?

Where is my mind? (at this time of loving you). Has it gone nuts? To leave a sensitive function like this to my heart! That I keep thinking of you everyday! Does my heart really think about you? Does it feel anything called love for you? How do we call a feeling from the heart? What is the attitude of my heart towards you?

No comments: